Position is responsible for trouble-shooting maintenance/maintaining and repairing the fleet consisting of lift and hydraulic machines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
– Performs inspection, diagnosis and repair or electrical, hydraulic, suspension, brake and air systems on vehicles and equipment
– Maintain a clean, safe work area in compliance with company safety policies/OSHA Standards and performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures
– Use service manuals and parts books to look up specifications and part information for repairs
– Performs repairs and assigned preventative maintenance services
– Ability to understand oral and written instructions
– Ability to complete work orders and other forms
– Work under limited supervision and follow established procedures to accomplish assigned tasks.
– Knowledge of the occupational hazards and safety precautions of the trade
– Performs service calls for breakdowns
– Conduct safety checks on vehicles
– And any other responsibilities as assigned by your supervisor
– Two to five years experience
– High school degree or equivalent, trade school certification (in gasoline and diesel engines)
– Must be able to pass a pre-employment testing (physical, drug, alcohol)
– Valid operator’s licens
– Ability to move large, bulky and/or heavy objects. Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties. Lift >50 lbs.